Annika has received several awards and nominations throughout her career. For a list of accolades, check out our newly added Awards page.
For the month of November, Annika will be serving as an ambassador for Connect Our Kids and their Give Big America project:
The following Videos have been added to the site:
- Interviews – Actors Entertainment
- Short films – “The Mushroom Sessions” and “Secret Identity”
- Trailers – “Me, You, a Bag, & Bamboo” and “Tocatta & Fugue”
Speaking of videos, if you haven’t watched the latest episode of “Stay Filthy, Cali” starring Annika and Samm Levine, you can check it out below in my previous post. Don’t forget to give the video a thumbs up and subscribe to La Dolce Vita Productions on YouTube!
Hi, everyone! Here’s what’s been added to the site:
- Press – reviews and an article about “Behind the Gates” from 2010.
- Photos – from the short film, “Hard to Come By.”
- Videos – “Mama and Son” trailer, “Hard to Come By” trailer, and television clips from “The Fosters.”
- Current Projects (sidebar) – a listing of Annika’s latest film and television work.
According to IMDB, Annika’s episode of Battle Creek titled, The Hand-Off is scheduled to air on Sunday, May 17, 2015 at 10pm on CBS. Annika plays the role of Dr. Steffi Owens.
Annika is an active volunteer and supporter of two great organizations, Hamomi Children’s Centre (which her sister, Susie Marks, is the executive director of) and A Sense of Home. I’ve put together a Charities page with information and ways to help these causes, as well as links to their sites. Please check them out and help in any way you can, whether it’s by volunteering, making a donation, or simply by liking/following them on social media and spreading awareness. Every bit helps!
Annika will be volunteering with A Sense of Home on April 19th to help move foster youth into their new homes. The organization will be creating 10 homes in Los Angeles over the span of the weekend!
Hello, everyone! Happy Easter to those of you who celebrate.
Over the past week, I’ve slowly been adding material to the site. The following sections were added/updated:
- Press – online articles and interviews.
- Photos – stage, television, and event appearances.
- Videos – trailers and interviews.
- Charities – a listing of organizations Annika supports and information on how you can help.
- Contact – links to Annika’s social media and her fan mail address.
Hope you all enjoy the site. 🙂 Be sure to check back regularly for more updates and the latest on Annika!
Thanks for visiting and have a great week!